Paityn Kramer loves large, warm, fresh pretzels with just a touch of salt
Question: Paityn Kramer loves large, warm, fresh pretzels with just a touch of salt
I need the answers for these questions in marketing:
- Paityn Kramer loves large, warm, fresh pretzels with just a touch of salt and her special spices. She decided to open a small business selling her special creations. She plans to sell the pretzels for $4 each (including the choice of one topping) and each pretzel costs Paityn $1 for the flour and other items she uses to make each pretzel. Her rent is $1,000 per month, her electricity and other utilities are $200, and she advertises in the mall paper each month, which costs her $200 a month. She plans to take a small salary of $2,000 per month. How much should Paityn tell the bank her monthly profit will be if she sells 6,000 pretzels each month?
$5,000 B. $21,600 c. $18,000 D. $14,600 E. $14,800
Protectionism refers to
the practice of purchasing products exclusively from a domestic market in order to shore up a nation’s economy.
B, the use of tariffs, quotas, and boycotts with the expressed intention of putting a foreign competitor out of business.
- the practice of shielding one or more sectors of a country’s economy from foreign competition through the use of tariffs or quotas.
D, a form of domestic imperialism that holds that only those products manufactured on one’s home nation are of sufficient quality to warrant purchase.
- the practice of purchasing products exclusively from a domestic market in order to cause intentional harm to an adversarial nation.
- What are the steps involved in the planning phase of the strategic marketing process?
- situation (SWOT) analysis; market-product focus and goal setting; and marketing program development
- planning; implernentation and control
- set market and product goals; select target markets; find points of difference; and position the product
- identify industry trends; analyze competitors; and assess Owrl Company
- identify where we have been; where we are headed; and where we are now
- The formal statement of ethical principles and rules of conduct, set forth by the AMA, to be followed by marketers is called a
A.consumer bill of rights.
D.code of ethics.