ECT 125 WEEK 7 HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENTS
30) A transformer has a 75 V input and a 3:1 turns ratio. Determine the secondary voltage.
34) Determine the secondary current (IS) for the transformer shown
36) Calculate the secondary voltage and current for the transformer shown
38) Determine the primary current (IP) for the circuit shown
40) The peak primary current must be limited to 80% of the primary fuse rating. Determine the minimum allowable setting for RL.
42) Calculate the primary impedance (ZP) for the circuit shown.