ENG 122 WEEK 5 FINAL RESEARCH PAPER
The final assignment for this course is a Final Research Paper. The purpose of the Final Research Paper is for you to culminate the learning achieved in the course by writing a persuasive research paper about a chosen topic of interest. The Final Research Paper represents 30% of the overall course grade. Focus of the Final Research Paper Before you submit the Final Research Paper, make sure that you have:
- Reviewed the Research Paper Guidelines, available in your online course, to ensure your paper addresses all required components and develops a clear position in response to one of the writing prompts provided.
- Incorporated a minimum of five scholarly sources.
- Incorporated feedback or suggestions into your revisions.
- Proofread your final draft for errors in grammar, mechanics, and style.
- Written a paper that is approximately 10 pages in length, including a title page, a reference page, and eight pages (2000 to 2500 words) of text.
- Formatted your paper according to APA style.