HRM 520 Week 10 Assignment 5 STR Latest
HRM 520 Assignment 5 – e-Compensation
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Assess the advantages and disadvantages of using a Web-based compensation tool versus a client-server based or stand-alone PC-based system and then give your opinion on which system would provide the most value to an organization’s stakeholders. Include three (3) facts to support your opinion.
- Justify the use of e-Compensation tools in the job-evaluation process from the perspective of HR, management, and the employee.
- Evaluate three (3) benefits and three (3) drawbacks of a centralized approach to managing merit pay programs compared to a more decentralized approach.
- Suggest three (3) types of integrated analytic features that are needed for compensation planning and decision support in e-Compensation systems.
- Assess the barriers that prevent organizations from realizing the potential of Web-based internal equity tools and propose three (3) approaches to overcome those barriers.
- Recommend three (3) strategies that HR managers can use to evaluate the quality of market data (surveys, benchmark salary studies, etc.) that they receive from outside sources.
Use at least four (4) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.