ISSC 340 Proposing Automated Information System
Please provide an answer for the below question based on the attached files.
Project Final Report
Prepare a final report for your project in Microsoft Word. The final project report should have 10-15 pages, excluding the title page and the references page, all in APA format. The report is such that it would serve as a guide for the actual implementation of the project.
Follow the following general format of the report:
- Title of project, name, class, etc.
- Abstract of the project
- Description and goal of the project
- Technical background and literature review on the project subject
- Technical description of the proposed solution to the project (including diagrams, graphics, equipment specs, vendors)
- Analysis and discussion of the solution to the project (e.g., benefits to your employer)
- References (minimum of 5, in APA)
- A network diagram is required to illustrate the project, embed the diagram into the final report
- You may use resources from the APUS Online Library, any library, government library, or any peer-reviewed reference (Wikipedia and any other publicly-reviewed source is not accepted). The final document must by at least 8 pages double-spaced, 1″ margin all around, black12 point fonts (Times New Roman or Arial) with correct citations of all utilized references/sources, (pictures, graphics, etc.). The title page and references are also required but don’t count in the minimum page count. A minimum of 5 references are needed.