UNV 103 Week 3 Assignment Student Academic Skills Assessment and Reflection
Knowing what your strengths and weaknesses are will help you understand steps you should take to improve as a student. GCU wants to assist you in improving in certain areas, such as study habits and note taking.
- Complete the “Student Academic Skills Assessment”
worksheet. This requires highlighting the number that best describes your
current ability. For help on how to highlight, please review the “MS Word
Basics 2 Highlighting” Resource (attached).
- Please record your answers directly on the worksheet provided.
- Review each completed section and reflect on the assessment results provided. *NOTE: There are two sections to this worksheet.
- Section two requires you to write a summary of your assessment results and then write a reflection on what you learned from completing the assessment.
- Submit your Student Academic Skills Assessment, with
the summary and reflection included in the worksheet (do not submit two documents for this assignment), to the appropriate assignment dropbox.
Record your answers, including summary and reflection, on the Student Academic Skills Assessment and Reflection Worksheet.
Your summary and reflection response should be between 250-500 words. Solid academic writing is expected.